A Dose of Reality logo

Be Safe

Prevention Information

Be Safe

Prevention Information

How To Get Narcan

Get Narcan and Always Carry it With You

To get Narcan anywhere in New Mexico, call (505) 270-5943.

Find Narcan

Narcan Refills & Replacements

Refills – Ask your pharmacist or doctor.

Expired – Call a Prescription Drug Overdose (PDO) County Coordinator:

Bernalillo County(505) 246-1638 for both English and Spanish

Santa Fe and Rio Arriba Counties: English 505-376-7602, 505-901-9020 or 505-231-0652 and Spanish 505-983-6158

Learn How to Administer Narcan

If someone overdoses, give them Narcan, call 911 immediately, and provide rescue breathing until they can breathe on their own.

ADOR Narcan Guide English