How To Get Narcan
Find Narcan (Naloxone)
- Ask your pharmacist.
- Ask your doctor.
- Your county Public Health Office (Be sure to check if they carry naloxone and hours of operation.)
- Southwest CARE Center Pharmacy in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Mountain Center in Espanola or Pojoaque
- Harm reduction programs: org
- Substance abuse treatment offices
- If you live in Bernalillo, Santa Fe, Rio Arriba or Doña Ana counties, you can also contact a Prescription Drug Overdose (PDO) County Coordinators:
Narcan (Naloxone) Refills & Replacements
Refills – Ask your pharmacist or doctor.
Expired – Call a Prescription Drug Overdose (PDO) County Coordinator:
Bernalillo County: (505) 246-1638 for both English and Spanish