How To Give Narcan
- Ask your pharmacist.
- Ask your doctor.
- Your county Public Health Office (Be sure to check if they carry naloxone and hours of operation.)
- Southwest CARE Center Pharmacy in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Mountain Center in Espanola or Pojoaque
- Harm reduction programs: org
- Substance abuse treatment offices
- If you live in Bernalillo, Santa Fe, Rio Arriba or Doña Ana counties, you can also contact a Prescription Drug Overdose (PDO) County Coordinators:
- Bernalillo County: English and Spanish:(505) 246-1638
- Santa Fe and Rio Arriba Counties: English 505-376-7602, 505-901-9020 or 505-231-0652 and Spanish 505-983-6158
- Doña Ana County: English (575) 525-5834and Spanish (575) 525-5870
Narcan Refills & Replacements
Refills – Ask your pharmacist or doctor.
Expired – Call a Prescription Drug Overdose (PDO) County Coordinator:
Bernalillo County: (505) 246-1638 for both English and Spanish
Santa Fe and Rio Arriba Counties: English 505-376-7602, 505-901-9020 or 505-231-0652 and Spanish 505-983-6158
Learn How to Administer Narcan
If someone overdoses, give them Narcan, call 911 immediately, and provide rescue breathing until they can breathe on their own.